Subject: Point Independent Morphing?
From: William Frawley <[email-masked]>
To: Lightwave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 04:17:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hello fellow humans,

For those in the know (ie, JGross, etc.), just wondering if there were 
any plans to incorporate "Point Independent Morphing" in 4.0 or future 
revisions. I think we could all agreee that this would make morphing a 
helluva lot easier, not having to worry about whether the target objects 
have equal number of points. Morphing two (or more) completely different 
objects right off the shelf (so to speak) would certainly be a boon to 
our respective Lightwave/animation businesses.

Does this feature rate high on everyone's wish list?  Is it possible to 
forward responses(if significant) to Allen and Stuart? Assuming, of 
course, that they haven't already begun work on this.

Ciao babes,

William Frawley
Animator, BlueLine Studios
[email-masked]
--
William Frawley <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]